Sunday 2 May 2021

Time Series Forecast Indicator (TSF)


 The Time Series Forecast tries to calculate a best-fit line over a specified time period using Linear Regression. This line is then plotted forward for a user-defined time period.


I use this in an identical way as I use 2 moving average indicators.
So the same setups will be used here. You can watch the video for how to use moving averages here .

The advantages of using TSFs over MAs are:
  1. Moving average has more delays.
  2. TFS also tries to forecast the price.

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $8,070 in a week from an initial investment of just $500. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete