Friday 18 June 2021

Online trading - FOREX - Stocks - Exit strategies

 Exit strategies:

Should we only focus on buying? Or how to keep your hard-earned gains in a stock and sell at the right time is also important?
We all know that even the stock with the strongest performance eventually start to break down. 
What are your criteria to close a position in profit?
What technical analysis you do to figure out the best exit point?
  1.  A gap down on earnings for stocks
  2. A low-volume rebound after a sharp break
  3. Moving averages
  4. Average true range
  5. Relative Strenght
  6. Fibonacci
  7. Resistance and support levels
The list goes on. 

As you can imagine this is not an easy job. We need to educate ourselves and spend a lot of time analyzing the market to be successful traders.



$AA 
$C $ALB $FDX $ZEC 


1 comment:

  1. I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete