Sunday 23 February 2020

Investing in Cryptocurrency Vs Trading the Cryptocurrency




Hi My copiers and followers on eToro know that I believe the price of Crypto will go very high in the next couple of years. We will have a big rise before and after halving happens in May and then the rise will continue for upcoming years. I have been asked 2 questions recently. 1st question is: Why you do not invest more in Crypto? My answer is my money and risk management. I will never invest more than 10% of my account in Crypto. 2nd question is: Why are you closing some of your Crypto positions if it will go higher? My strategy in regards to the Cryptocurrency has 2 parts. Invest and trade. I will leave open the investment part until I get to my targets. I will open and close some other Cryptocurrencies that I am trading on. I have been closing trades with 10% to 100% gain. I am cashing out on these. I will buy back in if the prices drop. Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. But i never believed that trading can be this profitable because i have traded on live account and i always run out of luck and i traded again and also ran into losses so i decided to give up on trading. But one day i came across Mr Barry silbert on forex AD and how he has been helping and guiding newbie/investors on how to best trade i contacted him on email *Barrysilbert540@gmail.com* and i tried to get some experience from him and he guided me on how to trade and make a successful withdraw and i made my first withdraw of &10,050 in 7 days using his masterclass strategies and i was very happy and i continue trading with him. As i was making good profit while trading online with Mr Barry i had to quit my previous work as a cleaner now am living a standard lifestyle if you too need help or guidance or you want to recover from your previous loss you can reach him also on whatsaap +447508298691.

    ReplyDelete