Tuesday 16 April 2019

Main criteria for a good trading strategy


What are the main criteria for a good trading strategy?
1.       Lowers the risk by:
·         Limiting the size of each trade
·         Diversifying your portfolio
·         Using hedge trading
2.       Suits your lifestyle:
·         Trading times
·         Allocates time for: Sleeping, exercising, eating, etc…
3.       Suits your personality and emotions
·         Using the correct time frames based on the strategy
·         An anxious person cannot be a good scalper. (It eventually make him/her sick)
The most important part is how to implement your trading strategy.
·         You should follow your strategy completely
·         Review every few months. If you need to do some adjustments, do it but first test it on a practise account. (I did not do that last year. I tested my strategies straight on my real account. 


My portfolio includes 23 markets as of today which help me keep my risk low. These market are listed below.
$EURUSD  $GBPUSD $GOLD $OIL $CADJPY  $EURJPY $AUDJPY $BTC $GBPCAD $USDCAD $USDTRY $NZDUSD $USDJPY $USDCHF $EURGBP $EURAUD $CADJPY $CHFJPY $AUDCHF $AUDCAD $AUDNZD $NZDCHF $USDSGD

1 comment:

  1. nice information thanks for sharing valuable content with us we also provide great information related to your blog feel free to visit our trading


    ReplyDelete