Sunday 10 October 2021

News trading strategy

 A news trading strategy takes into account:

  • News and market expectations before news releases.
  • News and market expectations after news releases.
News trading tips:
  • News can travel very quickly on digital media, so you need to be quick.
  • You should make a quick judgment to figure out if the news already fully factored into the price? 
  •  If the price is not matching the expectations how far it is from the expected number?
  • Use any news as an individual entry and if there is more than one news use your judgment for the combined outcome.
  • Have a strategy for any specific news release.
  • Market moves are based on demand and supply and demand is heavily affected by the news.
  • Every day there is a lot of news so we have lots of opportunities to trade.
  • The market normally gets volatile if the news is not as per expectations.
  • Use stop-loss using the previous resistance and support lines.


2 comments:

  1. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $800 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $700.00 and got back $6500.00 within 3 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge trading with him
    If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can reach to him on Telegram: bernie_doran_fx or Message text +1(424)285-0682

    ReplyDelete