Sunday 16 May 2021

True Range

 True range is different with the price range.

To calculate price range, we only need to find the distance between high and low during a specific time.

But to calculate True range we should find the biggest distance between high(H), Low(L) and Previous close (Pc).


  1. Previous bar’s close (C.1)
  2. Current bar’s high (H)
  3. Current bar’s low (L)


True range is not a very useful indicator, however Average True Range is widely used.

You can find more information about ATR here.




1 comment:

  1. I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete